All reviews room was clean waffles would definitely stay here again florida wi
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Was very disappointed. Two couples stayed for three nights. Unable to change hotels due to other hotels sold out in area due to Hurricane Matthew.

We thought the hotel 'newly opened' would have meant refurbished but was just a rebranded 'Travelodge' We specifically booked a room on the first floor - but was told when we arrived - only second floor available and hotel sold out.

Room was old and tired but would not have minded if clean. Carpet was filthy. Sheets stained. Toilet chain broke when flushing on first night. Only two towels per room. Front desk gave us a hard time when we asked for two more (we had four to our room ). They told us we had to bring back the wet towels to get two more dry ones. Like we really wanted to steal those thin threadbare stained towels. Bathroom was mouldy around tub - shower head new and good water pressure with hot water.

Room Keys had to be changed out twice because they didn't work properly.

Breakfast "buffet " was weak watered orange juice. Cereal, toast and bagels and make your own waffles. No fresh fruit or yogurt. Coffee was horrible We ended up at Denny's or Hardee's for breakfast the three mornings we were there.

I was very disappointed in the quality and will never stay at this location again. If I every decide to try another Red Roof Inn - I will ask to see the room first. Sleeping in our pickup would have been preferable !

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

To say that this place run down, dirty and disgusting is simply an understatement. It has large bugs the size of my thumb nail.
The toilet doesn't flush properly. They don't even put garbage bags in the garbage can. We stayed here 5 nights because we bought of of Orbitz.
They did not change the sheets and the towels got worse every day. I hate to see what they will look like tomorrow.
Please save your money and get another hotel.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jewel154938
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at the red roof inn , while my time spent there it has been nothing but great and wonderful. The front desk help was amazing and the rooms were great. Would definitely come back . We will be staying till December 9th and definitely don't plan on leaving.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Dustin12806
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

First if all I want to say the night manager was very gracious and helpful. However this property could use someone to take the time to pick up all the litter around the grounds. Our room's carpet was really dirty and needed a deep cleaning. There were lots of areas in our room that hasn't seen a dustcloth in awhile. The towel rack by the sink was broken. The toilet paper dispenser pulled out of the wall. The alarm clock didn't work. The safety latch on the door was missing!! We asked for a room on the back side and were told they were being remodeled. This whole property could use a good remodel. I will say the bed was very comfortable. The couch in our room had seen better days. I won't tell folks not to stay here but don't expect usual red roof quality.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We booked this on the red roof inn site where it stated now open. Thinking it was newly opened. Nope. This was a former Travelodge now branded as a red roof inn. The outside was not bad, however, when we got to our 2nd floor room (outside entry. No elevator just stairs), we could not open the door. The key card worked we just could not open the door. Went to the lobby and the person behind the desk did not seem surprised. She just said pull the door toward you, put in the key, and push hard. Omg. The door was the least of the issues. The faucet in the sink did not but have literally a dribble of water and was difficult to turn off. All our water came from the shower. The bathroom was not clean around the bottom of the toilet. There was black mold on the grout around the tub. The drain stopper was not in the tub. The curtain in the bedroom was ripped. Yes the furniture is worn but I don't mind that if it's clean. That was not the case. There is a flat panel tv which worked great. There is a fridge and microwave which worked and appeared clean. The clock radio was sticky and grimy and could have been wiped and cleaned. But you could not set the time as the minute button would not work. The linens were clean but very worn. Pillows were both good and a couple were flat and should have been replaced. I wanted a first floor room when I booked but they would not gurantee. I later was told that most of the first floor rooms are being renovated and not available. I met someone who demanded a first floor room and finally hot one. She stated her room was awful and that smoke detector was on the table. It's not the quality I expected from red roof inn which is clean and simple. Disappointed.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple