All reviews room was clean waffles would definitely stay here again florida wi
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Amazing service when we had to evacuate there during Hurricane Irma. During the stress of the situation, when we left to return to Florida, I realized that I had left all my electronics in the drawer. Unfortunately, the cleaning lady who looked after our room passed away shortly afterwards. We are so grateful to Elizabeth that found the package that was left in lost & found and returned it all to us.
Thanks again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Geri S
REDROOF I, Management Team at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for such a lovely review.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Cleveland on/off for the past couple of months due to business. I've always been made to feel at home by Elizabeth Hurley, the front desk clerk. She is always very helpful and always has a smile on her face. The hotel is always clean and the decor is pleasant. I've enjoyed my experience at this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Returning to the Florida Panhandle after Irma evacuation with a dog and my 87 year old mom - we were tired and uncertain what to expect. Jennavee was our first Red Roof contact and she was patient, thoughtful and so very welcoming. Also met Wilma and Jack - EVERYONE was terrific and it eased our tensions considerably. SOOOO grateful to find that RRI welcomes pets! The room was spacious, clean and a true haven. Regrettably couldn't stay for the breakfast offering - perhaps another time as we would definitely stay there again. Big thanks to the RRI 844 team.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda M
REDROOF I, front desk at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cleveland, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Ms. Linda,
I was such a pleasure to accomodate your mom, you and your dog. I enjoyed our conversation very much and was so glad you chose us as a refuge from Irma. It was such a stressful time for all and our team was so happy to have you ride the storm out with us.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We had a pipe burst i our home and had to stay here for a couple of nights while cleaning up. It wasn't a bad stay at all. The staff were friendly and the room was clean. I smelled a little hint of cigarette smoke though it was a non-smoking room. Odd. Overall it was a good stay, and I imagine I would stay here again, if needed.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We stayed here on the weekend of my husband's graduation. We stayed in a King Deluxe room and it was very enjoyable. Room was very clean and bed was comfortable. Staff is very friendly and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family