“Small buffet”

China Inn
Ranked #31 of 52 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 March 2017

The food is reliably decent. Service is ok, standard. The food selection is much smaller than other buffets in the area, and their increase for dinner makes no sense, as they make no changes to the buffet from lunch to dinner.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

This restaurant does not have a very wide selection but what they have is flavorful and good. Their hot and sour soup is always good. That soup is my watermark in deciding if I want to eat there again. The service is prompt; the wait staff cheerful and knowledgeable. .

Reviewed 11 April 2016

The buffet items that I tried were each quite good. The staff was prompt and helpful. The facility is long and narrow, in a strip mall, and I wish it were larger. I would willingly return. It is very close to the nursing home where my husband is a resident.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

We stopped here after church and we found the food to be very good. All the dishes one would expect and very reasonable prices. Small restaurant but take out if one wishes. For the variety of foods on the buffet and considering the price this is a nice restaurant.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

I got carry out here and when I got home, I found no rice to go with the moo goo gai pan and no condiments (hot mustard, soy sauce, duck sauce) to go with the dry and tasteless egg rolls. Who ever heard of not receiving any rice? Or condiments? Well, now you have. The hot and sour soup was good and I marveled at the low price, so those were pluses; but I'd sooner pay more and get more.