“Small.....Only in Size!!”

China Inn
Ranked #31 of 52 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 July 2017

A friend had recommended this restaurant to us so on our way home yesterday, we decided to stop here for lunch. We tried the buffet and were not disappointed. The food was fresh and hot. The hot and sour soup was especially good as was the fried rice. It is not a large restaurant buffet, but we were very pleased. There is also an extensive menu from which to order. This will definitely become a "go to for Chinese" choice for me.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

The food is reliably decent. Service is ok, standard. The food selection is much smaller than other buffets in the area, and their increase for dinner makes no sense, as they make no changes to the buffet from lunch to dinner.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

This restaurant does not have a very wide selection but what they have is flavorful and good. Their hot and sour soup is always good. That soup is my watermark in deciding if I want to eat there again. The service is prompt; the wait staff cheerful and knowledgeable. .

Reviewed 11 April 2016

The buffet items that I tried were each quite good. The staff was prompt and helpful. The facility is long and narrow, in a strip mall, and I wish it were larger. I would willingly return. It is very close to the nursing home where my husband is a resident.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

We stopped here after church and we found the food to be very good. All the dishes one would expect and very reasonable prices. Small restaurant but take out if one wishes. For the variety of foods on the buffet and considering the price this is a nice restaurant.

Been to China Inn? Share your experiences!