“Good food. Not perfect.”

Brickhouse Barbeque
Ranked #44 of 145 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 10 January 2016

I ordered a pulled pork potato with no sour cream. The potato was dry with not much butter. I stood at the counter for over 4 minutes waiting to speak to someone while my food was getting cold. After knocking on the counter and yelling hello, they finally saw me (needs a bell) and I asked for butter. Then they brought me a little butter and charged me $.25. Shouldn't have to pay extra to make my $8 potato eatable. Some of the best BBQ around, but needs some improvements. Just the point, not the quarter, but they should have saved more than that on my no sour cream. Just saying.

Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

I ordered here and got 2 pulled pork sandwiches that were served on very obviously moldy buns. That turned my stomach. What were they looking at while preparing my sandwiches, maybe the cockroach on the next persons.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love brickhouse bbq. They have the best bbq in Columbia in my opinion. Their sides are a little limited on the choices. That's the only thing I could criticize about it. They have a new loaded potato salad and it's delicious :) I'd say go ahead and stop by

1  Thank JerilynnMorton
Reviewed 27 December 2012

Folks: This is a barbeque restaurant that is all about the food! If you want to be pampered, go to your mother's house! Plain and simple is what's the atmosphere, fantastic barbeque and yummy sides are on the menu! My wife and daughters frequent the Brickhouse and have enjoyed every visit. Normally we go for the daily specials, but find the pulled pork and brisquette sandwiches to be filling and very tasty. Sides available are baked beans, slaw, potato salad and chips. I like to save room for dessert! The banana pudding is a winner in my book! Make a stop at the Brickhouse, you will be delighted. BTW, stop after church on Sunday and bring a church bulletin for a discount!!

Reviewed 3 June 2012

After eating there several times I also had them cater for a party of 150 people. I cannot so enough about there food and wonderful people that work there. They are very reasonable on pricing and are very professional with there catering. Thanks Brickhouse BBQ.

1  Thank John H

Been to Brickhouse Barbeque? Share your experiences!