“Not bad for fast BBQ”

Ranked #44 of 145 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the brisket and the sides. Nothing special really and pretty skimpy on the barbecue sauce. Most likely will be back.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

The pork at this place is absolutely great. They have the best barbecue potatos and nachos. Everything is freshly prepared and doesn't taste like it just got microwaved..

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Hit the drive thru here after a long day outside. The service was friendly and fairly quick. Food was good, but portions were small. If you are hungry opt for a large sandwich. Will most likely stop on again when in Columbia.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

BBQ, beans, fries, chips - its all wonderful!! Sunday is 10% off with your church bulletin. 3 pork sandwiches and a quart of beans for about 18 bucks! It was delicious.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

I ordered a pulled pork potato with no sour cream. The potato was dry with not much butter. I stood at the counter for over 4 minutes waiting to speak to someone while my food was getting cold. After knocking on the counter and yelling hello, they finally saw me (needs a bell) and I asked for butter. Then they brought me a little butter and charged me $.25. Shouldn't have to pay extra to make my $8 potato eatable. Some of the best BBQ around, but needs some improvements. Just the point, not the quarter, but they should have saved more than that on my no sour cream. Just saying.

Been to Brickhouse Barbeque? Share your experiences!