“Great food and service ”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 181 Restaurants in Cookeville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped in for dinner. It was busy but we got seated quickly and they got out order quickly also. Our food came out and it was great. Every time we have been here no matter what we order it is always good.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We were in town for a softball tournament and just wanted to relax at the end of a long day and dine in our hotel room. We live in Chicago where there are so many great high quality places to dine/carry-out/get delivered, so we weren't sure what to expect. I looked on tripadvisor, and saw the high ratings and thought we would try this place since they offered carry-out (no delivery though). I did another search for their website and noticed they are famous for pot pies, so we tried one of those and it was pretty good. We also had the pork chop dinner, with the shrimp/chicken teriyaki dish and both were very good, and cooked to perfection. We also enjoyed the large and fresh salads that came with the food, and I would say it's probably one of the best places in town to eat. Our great dinner totaled less than $35. You cannot get that in Chicago!

I think this is probably a very popular local place for a Sat night, because my husband had to circle around twice to park in a very full lot.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We ate lunch at Cheddars. Not really impressed, chain restaurant, but decided to give them a chance. Lunch bill was $30 for 2 people. Not worth.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I recently stopped here with a friend from work and enjoyed a very nice lunch. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful and the food was good.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

great service, really good food, amazing prices - definitely will return next time in Cookeville - great value and quality for the money

Been to Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen? Share your experiences!