“Awesome!”

Ranked #37 of 152 Restaurants in Cordova
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

We've been going to this Indian restaurant for over 15 years, and it's almost always wonderful. Every once in a great while the food will not seem as flavorful as normal, but, again that's rare.

We love the Chicken Tikka Masala and Nov Rutan Korma (vegetable korma). We always ask for paneer to be added to the korma dish. The biryani rice is delicious too.

If we've not been to Bombay House in a few weeks, we start to crave it!!

Reviewed 10 April 2016

I live in Los Angeles where there are many really good Indian restaurants. I visit Memphis once or twice a month and enjoy all kinds of great Memphisian food there. A local colleague invited me to BOMBAY HOUSE RESTAURANT in Germantown on Thursday night - this was the BEST Indian food I have ever eaten! Chicken curry = outstanding, some kind of chicken with red sauce on top = outstanding, and 4 other dishes that my friend ordered for the table = all outstanding. Service was attentive and pro, everyone really enjoyed themselves. At the endo fo the evening, we had so much food left that we took it home to enjoy another gret meal the next day. Definitley definitely coming here again!

1  Thank Robert G
Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

This place never lets me down. Fast service, great food and reasonably priced. I would recommend it for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Love coming to this place. The people are very sweet and friendly. Love the food very very yummy. Paneer chilli too good it's not in the menu but I can ask for it they oblige. Will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Bombay House was a most welcome Break from the boring road food we often encounter. The restaurant is beautifully decorated with lovely murals of elephants and birds. The service is gracious and impeccable and the fragrant food is delicious. They have a liquor license.

1  Thank Lorrie14618