“Pleasant Stay :-)”

Red Roof Inn Crossville
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Nothing fancy but my room was clean, priced right with fridge/micro & flat screen TV w/lots of stations. Super nice lady at the front desk, Mila ~ was warmly welcoming. It's so nice to spend your money with someone who values your business & works as hard as we do! We seek out exterior entrance motels like this one where you can drive right up to your own door which makes it so much easier to bring everything into your room ~ luggage, cooler, laptop, etc. because frankly I dread having to load everything onto an unwieldy luggage cart, through double doors that more often than not are not automatic, then wrestling it through the lobby, into an elevator & down a long carpeted hallway, only to realize I forgot something important in my vehicle after getting settled into my room. Happily most RRI's have private outside doors which we really appreciate. The only downside was for some reason I couldn't connect to the motel's free wifi but the signal appeared to be strong so maybe the issue was with my computer, as I was able to connect to RRI with my phone. I was too tired to try to figure it out. Cracker Barrel nearby for a sit down dinner/breakfast. There was a little bit of hwy noise due to the proximity of I-40 but after a hot shower I slept comfortably. Would definitely stay here again :-)

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
RedRoofInn803, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Crossville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experienced at the Red Roof Inn of
Crossville.

At Red Roof we strive to provide superior service to every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us and thank you for choosing the Red Roof of Crossville during your travel.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

This former Days Inn is Now a Nice Red Roof with Budget Rates. Older Style Inn with Drive-Up Rooms. Room had adequate necessities including Micro & fridge. Everything was Clean and Bed Comfortable. No Breakfast Offered but there is a Waffle House directly next door where I enjoyed a Good Breakfast .

Room Tip: Call Ahead and Get A Ground Floor Drive-Up Room
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael S

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn of Crossville during your travel.

Our success is measured by our guest having a pleasant stay. We Strive to provide
excellent service and accommodation at affordable price.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

After being exhausted from a long road trip I was pleased to be greeted by the staff in such a kind manner. They were very accommodating. Hotel was clean and rooms were nice. Manager was very nice. Wi_fi was great no connection problems by

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
RedRoofInn803, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Crossville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2016

Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay at our Red Roof Inn. We take pride in the work we do and always appreciate it immensely when a guest notices.

It is always a pleasure to hear from our guest and I have shared your comments with the staff.

We look forward to your next stay at our Red Roof Inn.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

The hotel was easy to find, and the staff was friendly. I was easily able to stream all I wanted on the Wi-Fi, and the housekeepers were so pleasant. The manager greeted me, and I left without having a long complicated check out process. Definitely staying here every time I come into town.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mathew S
RedRoofInn803, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Crossville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn of Crossville during your travel. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guest, I have shared your comments with the staff.

Your are valued guest and your stay is important to us.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Check in was smooth. Fella at desk was friendly. Room was dated but clean. Nothing fancy. But fancy wasn't needed. Location was near a couple of decent dining choices. Cracker Barrel is always a safe bet.
Would recommend as a place to get an inexpensive and good night's sleep.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof Inn. Its always a pleasure to hear from our guest and I have shared your comments to that Fella :)

We look forward to your next stay at our Red Roof Inn