“Cheap cheap cheap!!!”
Review of Executive Inn

Executive Inn
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Crossville
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

The lady at the front desk said they were remodeling. That was not a problem. The room itself was clean. The bathroom...well...I cleaned the tub out wishing I had bleach. The tub had mildew all around the tub and on the wall. I don't think This had anything to do with remodeling! This place has Direct TV...so it stormed. Yep you got it no TV for most of the evening time. I can say the bed was clean free from bed bugs! Comfy and slept like a baby. Will I stay there again...probably not. You get what you pay for! Cheap yep cheap!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

I checked in on 1/11/16 at 4:48 am paid for two nights totaling $218 for two rooms. I went to work on 1/11/16 worked came in not a problem except for the noise and the dirty rooms. On 1/12/16 I awoke to load voices and laughing called front desk they said it's 7 am nothing they can do. So I just let it go and started my day, as I returned that evening from work my wife informs me I owe money or have to leave. So I went to front desk to see what was going on there I meet a very rude lady but she listened to me printed my receipt out again on the re kept it had my check in time and date as 1/10/16 4:48am..As I stated earlier I arrived on 1/11/16 and was not informed at the time of check in that my first day paying rooms was only for 2 hrs 12 min. I was extremely upset I don't stay in motels often so had no clue of this policy. So long story short the got me, but never again I would not recommend this place to a homeless guy should of left first day when I seen the used needles and drug paraphernalia laying in grass. Very dirty staff real disrespectful total 0 from me... Tim Springfield ohio

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Timothy F
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

Stayed one night during 127 yard sale. Hotel was fine except they have long term tenants staying there who have set up personal grills and lawn chairs outside the rooms. They stayed up talking and laughing half the night right outside our window. They also had two large dogs roaming freely trying to come in everyone's room. Very inconsiderate. Office staff very stingy with towels, I'm sorry but 4 adult women need more than 3 towels!!

Stayed: August 2015
4  Thank Kelly H
Reviewed 14 March 2015

never stay here unless you want to be treated like trash. me and my family was talked to very badly by a lady by the name of tracy. all we we wanted was to see about an extra towel and she told my wife this isnt the hilton and told her to go find house cleaning herself. well, there was alot of guys running around drinking and leaving beer cans on the railings and it was unsafe. so i called and she told me the samething and hungup on me. icalled and ask her name and wanted mangers name and number and she refussed and hungup. then she calls me back and laughs at me, even thou i said i have heart condition and was recording her. then i went down to front desk and ask her name and she didnt want to give me her name. i ask for mangers number and she said she didnt have even thou she said she talk to him, then gave me wrong number. told me she is call the police causewe are tresspassing, we were paying guest and she called police and would not give us refund. we left and she ruined our vacation and i called headquters and the general manger still hasnt called to make it right. so if you like rats and bed bugs, dont forget holes in the walls, roaches,hair all over the bathroom, messed up toliet, and pure filth to with rude staff, loud noises while you try to sleep and beer cans outside your door, be my guest. when you let them know, they wont do nothing about it, ecept call police if you ask for there name and a managers phone number.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Larry L
Reviewed 6 January 2015 via mobile

This place is a dump. Sink and shower leaked onto floor. Beds must be from 1890. Honestly would have rather slept in my Honda. At least if I had done that I would not have been shocked by static in the bed everytime I rolled over. And I mean wake you up kind of shocked. Dust Bowl style static. The staff however is very friendly. Unfortunately I spent 8 hours in the room and maybe 8 minutes with the staff which is the only good part of this hotel. If you're driving west keep going 30 more miles to Cookeville, you'll be glad you did.

• Stayed: December 2014
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2015

Matt, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Crossville
0.1 km away
7.3 km away
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#1 of 12 in Crossville

Been to Executive Inn? Share your experiences!