Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$86
US$71
Agoda.comUS$71
PricelineUS$71
eDreamsUS$71
Hyatt.comUS$71
Expedia.comUS$71
ZenHotels.comUS$86
All reviews starbucks coffee french toast soccer tournament rooms are spacious great place to stay the hotel staff oatmeal memphis area free breakfast fresh fruit would stay again plenty of parking nice area easy access business trip restaurants and shopping safe location
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am a regular traveler and stay at Hyatts often. This was by far the worst, it is a very run down hotel. Heat in my room didn't work and front desk wouldn't even fix it or move me to a different room.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So disappointed compares to a low level motel ! Upon check in there was no level of hospitality! I had to keep asking questions to the clerk Trevor . He needs training . He put me in a handicapped room which I did not mind but could not understand why he did so. I was told week before about a shuttle but then found out they are not running the shuttle now because of Covid it would have been nice to know I may have stayed elsewhere. I did not mind that the hotel is ten years old but I did mind dirty. The next day when I went to shower the mold in there was disgusting . I very kindly asked for help and was offered to move . I could not move because I had booked a tour and did not have the time to do so. All I wanted was for them to clean it. I told the very sweet ft desk clerk that I wouldn’t go in the shower until someone came to take care of it. No one came no one called! I called back and was told that there was not an interpreter there but they would get to it. I just showered and left and when I returned that night it was still the same. But when I went to get in my room I was locked out because my room was only keyed for one night instead of three. Trevor told me I could come back down and get a new I my room was very far from the elevator and I had packages etc never in my life even from the lowest place have I received such service. I told him that he would be bringing the key to me! He did and I let him know how disappointed my visit was! I have refrained from doing a review because I was once a part of the Hyatt family when I worked for Hyatt Regency Tampa back in the mid eighties, I felt I was being disloyal to my former family . But I knew this property was in no way up to Hyatt expectations! But I kept trying! Next day I decided to have a cup of tea and there was mold in the coffee pot . I took a picture and showed the front desk and was told to just get her a new one, never an apology! I was given scathing looks by the supervisor like it was my fault ! I was treated terribly! The next day I was checking out and called to have the manager come see my room , so they could be witness to the hairs dust and dirt on my window sill, the mold . Coffee pit etc. of course no one was available. I left my cell number when I left as I wanted my bill adjusted. They made what should have been a nice getaway a nightmare . There are numerous other attitudes with the staff but I’m tired of this . Annette called me while I was at airport and I told her my experience and she said I should have let them move me . Unreal!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good location, safe, nice hotel, but was bitten by something in the room.(ended up having to go to the doctor) Everyone was very friendly and inviting. Rooms were typical for Hyatt Place, large and nice. Smelled great when we entered the room. Lots of Covid precautions.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

If you are traveling to the Memphis/Germantown, TN area this hotel is perfect. I cannot get into the details just because our families emergency visit is personal in nature. However, they were GREAT!!

Reviewed 22 January 2021

I stay here all the time for work and it is always top notch. Clean rooms comfortable beds and very friendly and helpful staff. It is a convenient location for restaurants and stores near by. I would recommend this place to others.

• Trip type: Travelled on business