“Food is better in person”
Review of Burger Station 120

Burger Station 120
Ranked #12 of 37 Restaurants in Harriman
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have had take-out from this restaurant twice, once a burger and fries and the second their wedge salad. First off, I know that take-out is not as good as sit-down, eat-it-there food. In the case of the burger, this was definitely the case. The burger did not travel well, and the fries were limp and soggy. Not recommended. In the second case, the salad fared better and was much more palatable. That said, we decided one day to go in person to see if it was better. Well, in a word, yes. The food, burger and chicken sandwich. was much better in person. While not great, it surpassed the take-out experiment. The burger was juicy, the bun was nice and toasty. The bacon was a little underdone for my taste, but still good. The onion slices were a little uneven (read thick) but OK. The fries were also better though still a little limp, but the temperature helped. The chicken sandwich was good with some of the same shortcomings, but better than take-out. All in all, I recommend visiting in person for a meal rather than trying to take it home. It is much better being there.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Wanted a burger but did not want to pay almost $8 for just a burger. Ordered a wedge #2 and paid a little over $6 for 1/8th of a head of iceberg lettuce, some tomato, blue cheese crumbles and red onion. Could have made it myself for about $3 from Kroger. May try a burger for dinner sometime but not an affordable option for lunch at all.
The restaurant was clean and had a comfortable feel. I wish them good luck, they will need it with these prices around here.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Burger Station 120 just opened and as such, there is a wait to order and service. When we were there, the place was covered up with people. OK, with that many people, you know the food is worth waiting for.
The burger was outstanding, fresh, not the frozen prepared thin meat from some of the competitors. The burger was well seasoned, the bun fresh, another big plus. Fries were good but after having seen someone's potato wedges with cheddar cheese, I will be having that next time. A great place, great food, wait is a bit but more than likely the wait is because the burger station is still new and a novelty.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Newly opened restaurants always have their fair share of problems. Take for instance our visit for dinner tonight. We totally had no expectations of the Burger Station 120. We had received a coupon in the mail for a free Crazy Cake, whatever that was, and said what the heck. We sure wish they had put an opening date on the coupon as we tried to visit a couple weeks earlier when the coupon was delivered! Anyway, tonight we finally made it!

We ordered a #7 Burger, was pretty good but a bit pricey since it didn't come with a side ($7.79), a #3 Wedge salad, which was good but was way too expensive for what you get ($5.79), an order of spud cakes ($4.99 for three!) and two drinks. We also got our free cake.

The spud cakes were very disappointing. They had a bunch of the canned cheese glopped on them. Kinda glad they forgot to put the spud cake with my salad.

The Oreo Crazy Cake was good! Too bad it came out before the rest of our food and the poor girl had take the number from our table and had the one with our real food wondering in circles..... ahhhh the joys of going to a new restaurant!

Oh by the way, they do have beer, wi-fi, and ports to charge your phone!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I went to grab a quick bite for lunch after a 25 minute wait ugh hopefully maybe working out the bugs still. Hoping the food would change my mind I continued the wait. After food was finally delivered at first glance I was starting to have hope. After the first few bites realized it was not worth the wait at all and unfortunately the money either. While I had high hopes they have fallen drastically. The hamburger was bland and just a frozen patty. Bacon was overwhelmingly greasy. Which made for a soggy bun. The regular fries were on par with Wendy’s but nothing special or memorable. Maybe in time they will get better

1  Thank Nathan T