“Lunch!”
Review of Burger Station 120

Burger Station 120
Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Harriman
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I had lunch here with my parents and my daughter. The burgers looked and tasted great! I tried the patty melt which was one of the specials at $6.49. The patty melt came with a sauce that gave it a different taste. I will try it plan next time. The portions were large and served on non-traditional plates, which is pretty cool. I loved their fries!!! They were fresh and hot....amazing. Service was great! Restaurant was clean and uniquely decorated. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Unique environment with train theme! The steak burgers (can have regular ground beef upon request) are served w/arugula and are very tasty. The french fries were a tad limp not crispy, however the chocolate shake had chocolate chips in it and cookies too. Yummy! This restaurant is a refreshing addition to available restaurants in our area.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Clean place. Love potato/spud cakes. I enjoyed a burger it was good. Pretty efficient time wise. Will try salad on my next visit. My friend at the Turkey Sandwich and enjoyed it.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner there tonight after driving by and deciding to stop. I had one of their baked potatoes and she had a salad. We both thoroughly enjoyed our food. Their menu has a great verity of items and a nice selection of beers on tap. We will be back. The staff is also very friendly.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

We had lunch at Burger Station 120. This is a new restaurant. The food was very good. The "steakburger" was extremely tasty. It comes with arugula, tomato and onion. The fries are pretty good but could be just a bit crispier.