“I will be following up with KFC corporate.”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #29 of 37 Restaurants in Harriman
Reviewed 28 March 2017

We stopped in to get food for a family reunion. I bought 1 8-piece and 1 12-piece bucket. When we ate we realized we got 2 8-piece buckets. We should have gotten 5 sides and we had 4. We should have gotten 10 biscuits and we got 8. Not that big of a deal, stuff happens.

BUT...When I went back after the reunion to get my money back is when I had the problem, huge problem.

8 piece is $21.00. 12 piece is $29.00. Easy right? Apologize and refund me my $8 plus my tax. Maybe throw in a coupon for a lunch. Well, not so. I was given a hassle. He call his manager and it after speaking to him/her on the phone, it got even worse. When I got angry, he called me liar and a thief. Those are fighting words where I'm from. I will work with KFC corporate to have this man's job! I wish I had his name, I would publish it here.

By the way, the food was adequate.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

The meal was good but the order was kinda jumbled up. They put the wrong things in the order. The food I got was very good and the front counter guy was very nice. I guess I should have checked the order. I was happy with the quality of the meal. The chicken was done and the mashed potatoes were very nice.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I previous review of KFC was based on the worst bucket of chicken we had EVER gotten ANYWHERE. ... even gas station chicken out ranked it.
HOWEVER, we took the chicken back to KFC and I must say that after seeing the nightmare in a bucket, the manager on duty personally made us a new batch herself as well as threw in extra pieces plus some cookies.
This place needs to keep that woman cause she'll be the one to save this place!!!

Reviewed 24 December 2016

This location closes their buffet at 8pm and I arrived at 7:55pm after a long day of travel and work. Not only were they gracious enough to leave the food out until I was done, they also put some fresher chicken out for me.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

After working in the cold all day and my boyfriend driving 12 hours to get here from Texas, we opted to grab fast food instead of cooking.
We considered Food City deli chicken but unfortunately chose KFC instead.
My daughter-in-law drove 20 to order a 12th Extra Crispy bucket. The pic shows what we got. Not only was it original recipe, the stuff was so soggy that the pieces were literally falling apart. Also, we ended up with 1 breast, a partial drumstick, 2 wings, and 8 thighs which would've been great for dark meat lovers however we're not.
It was so disgusting that none of us could eat it. We called and the first person said they had a new cook. When we spoke to the manager on duty, she wasn't sure what could have happened.
Needless to say, my daughter-in-law is on her way to take the chicken back and hopefully get something eatible. Though I think they should, I'll be shocked if they offer a refund.

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!