“Tenders like leather, wait was excessive”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #27 of 36 Restaurants in Harriman
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Ordered chicken tenders 9 for $10, family side of mashed potatoes and gravy, two biscuits and potato wedges. Bill was about $18. I was asked to pull up and I would get fresh tenders. I waited for 23 minutes and went in to check on my order. ( after I watched over 9 other cars come and go with food). I thought maybe they had forgotten my order, the lady was bagging it up and apologized, I was very nice and thanked her and said I was just afraid it was forgotten and wanted to check on it, the lady was very nice. I get home and I think they cooked the tenders for the entire 23 minutes, they were dry and like a leather. It will be a long time before I eat here again.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

We stopped in to get food for a family reunion. I bought 1 8-piece and 1 12-piece bucket. When we ate we realized we got 2 8-piece buckets. We should have gotten 5 sides and we had 4. We should have gotten 10 biscuits and we got 8. Not that big of a deal, stuff happens.

BUT...When I went back after the reunion to get my money back is when I had the problem, huge problem.

8 piece is $21.00. 12 piece is $29.00. Easy right? Apologize and refund me my $8 plus my tax. Maybe throw in a coupon for a lunch. Well, not so. I was given a hassle. He call his manager and it after speaking to him/her on the phone, it got even worse. When I got angry, he called me liar and a thief. Those are fighting words where I'm from. I will work with KFC corporate to have this man's job! I wish I had his name, I would publish it here.

By the way, the food was adequate.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

The meal was good but the order was kinda jumbled up. They put the wrong things in the order. The food I got was very good and the front counter guy was very nice. I guess I should have checked the order. I was happy with the quality of the meal. The chicken was done and the mashed potatoes were very nice.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I previous review of KFC was based on the worst bucket of chicken we had EVER gotten ANYWHERE. ... even gas station chicken out ranked it.
HOWEVER, we took the chicken back to KFC and I must say that after seeing the nightmare in a bucket, the manager on duty personally made us a new batch herself as well as threw in extra pieces plus some cookies.
This place needs to keep that woman cause she'll be the one to save this place!!!

Reviewed 24 December 2016

This location closes their buffet at 8pm and I arrived at 7:55pm after a long day of travel and work. Not only were they gracious enough to leave the food out until I was done, they also put some fresher chicken out for me.

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!