“Good breakfast buffet”

Add it.
Shoney's
Ranked #12 of 37 Restaurants in Harriman
Reviewed 16 May 2017

We were travelling from Tennessee to Illinois on Mother's Day - so we knew it would be hard to find places to eat on the way home. This Shoney's was very busy mid morning but got a table within 10 minutes or so. They were having a hard time keeping the food stocked on the breakfast bar but doing their best and everything I tried was good.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Should have ordered from the menu. Buffet was not really hot or fresh but I saw some folks order off the menu and it looked good. We had driven for 11 hours and wanted to be quick but would probably have been worth the wait.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

If your not sure what you want to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner than this is the place to go. Good variety of food that was hot and fresh when we arrived. They were even serving breakfast with lunch this first day we came here to eat. Need some improvements on customer service. The first day was ok and the second day was a little better. Overall I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that loves a good buffet with good food selections.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here at Shoney's (Buffet) & it was wonderful. The service was perfect & quick. The Restraunt was very clean & so was the buffet. I would recommend the Restraunt to all my friends.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

We like to go out and eat salads since I hate making them. Lol
They have meat and fish, which we didn't eat. If you tell them you want meatless salad bar, it's cheaper. You can get anything except meat items. They have senior rates, so feel free to ask.

Been to Shoney's? Share your experiences!