“Master Dounts”
Review of Master Donuts

Master Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Harriman
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Amazing donuts!!! Melt in your mouth. Best apple fritter I've ever eaten. Well worth the trip. Support your local merchants!!

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

My employer brought these for our staff meeting and they were phenomenal. My favorite was the sour cream doughnut. Can't wait for the new location!

1  Thank Crystal M
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

Wow...just ate the best damn donut I've ever eaten...drove 20 min out if the way to get here but we'll worth it!!!!

1  Thank mandilee
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

This place puts Krispy Kreme and Duncan doughnuts to shame. Very reasonably priced too. A must try if in the Harriman area. Military discount available.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Every time I've gotten a mix of donuts and they've been amazing. What passion! It's been amazing how many people waiting in line every time I go.