“Great Sunday breakfast”
Review of Master Donuts

Master Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Harriman
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We stop here every Sunday morning they are always friendly and always have fresh breakfast sandwiches and doughnuts their Apple fritters are amazing!!!!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

This place is excellent. The pastries are divine and the service is quick. These pastries are so popular at work that I stop by about once a month and get two dozen assorted to take to the guys at my job. It's a good treat to show them my appreciation for working safely. Everyone has their favorite ... even me. I pre-order to ensure availability. This place sells out daily.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Master Donuts just gets better and better. Excellent donuts with the most accommodating business owner who will fill those donuts that are fillable with your choice of fillings. The donuts are light, delicious, and never greasy.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

When they first opened I would had swore by there donuts they had the best apple fritters around. That only lasted for a few months now the apple fritters are hard and hard to find any apple in them have went back time and time again only to be disappointed. Never again.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

After a trip to my supply house, I went across the road to Master Donuts! I was surprised by the friendly staff and cleanliness of the place! The donuts looked Devine and so did the muffins! I chose a Croissant with egg, sausage and cheese! Very good! Good coffee and I was actually impressed all around...Recommend, and I was told they have a few more locations too!