“Delightful Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Great local place in downtown Jackson. The strawberry salad and quiche of the day were delicious. Staff very friendly!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We had lunch at the Baker's Rack. I had the crust free quiche which was low calorie and delicious and alongside, a strawberry salad. My friend had the home cooked lunch with meatloaf which was rightly spiced in a generous portion and two vegetables. For dessert we chose lemon icebox and pecan pies from a big list of home made desserts. It was a good moment together and we enjoyed that old timey home town feeling venue. This is obviously a well-loved and well-frequented meeting and eating place in downtown Jackson. Breakfast and lunch only.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I ordered the chicken salad sandwich to go. The service was good but not so much the chicken salad. It had too much mayonnaise and pepper. This was my second time to visit and I don't think I will go a third time.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

After ordering a cup of coffee and getting our food, we were never offered more coffee, never checked on again, and watched the staff hang out talking to each other rather than actually waiting on their customers. When I paid, the only thing I got from the lady was, "Together?". Then a local came in, she started having a conversation with her, me standing in between them paying, and never said another word even after I said thank you. I was shocked about that one, because that's down right ignoring the fact that a person is there.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

If great food, affordable pricing and some good ole home town hospitality is what you are looking for the you have to check this out! The staff is always smiling and pleasant, the food is always fresh and the service is top notch. Great job to the owner and staff for keeping in touch with what the public wants and always looking out for their customers!

Been to Baker's Rack? Share your experiences!