“Jackson Tennessee”

Panera Bread
Ranked #42 of 245 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I tried the Sweet Ice tea today, It went down well with the French Onion Soup and chicken sumthin salad with lemon/lime dressing

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch just before 2 pm on a Monday. Place was dead. Lady who took our order was so great. My daughter had some special requests.

However the folks making the food were moving slower than snails. I wonder if their order computer tracks how long it takes to get orders out. The manager may want to check that out.

1  Thank grits_are_good
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I just ordered some drinks here, but the cashier was pleasant, and the staff was helpful. A nice clean well run Panera!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

This location typically runs out of coffee. Today they were out of food items. No cream cheese for the bagels I ordered. They also ran out of coffee during the breakfast rush! Do not visit this Panera if you are passing through Jackson TN.

1  Thank Lanternhanger
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Passing through and decided to stop here on our way out of town. The cashier didn't crack a smile or greet us at all. My friend's order was wrong and they acted like she was an inconvenience when she asked about it. No thanks!!

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!