Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$68
FindHotelUS$68
Hotels.comUS$68
Expedia.comUS$68
Agoda.comUS$68
Lol.travelUS$97
All reviews room was clean yogurt would stay here again nice place to stay late check western tn microwave jc
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2021

Rooms are nasty it’s run down noise all hours of the night I was afraid to leave my car unlocked. Walls are very thin and people are loud and inconsiderate. It’s not an enjoyable stay beds are thin not pleased

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Masterkey Hospitality, Revenue Management at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Dear Guest,

We are gutted to know that your recent stay at our property was not up to the mark. Please accept our sincere apologies. What you experienced is inarguably unpleasant, please be assured that we will investigate every bit of your concern diligently and act on them to ensure no other guest experiences what you did. At Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Johnson City, we have set high standards of hospitality and we are really gutted to have failed to meet your expectations. We really value your business, and we would hate to lose a valued guest like you. Having said that, we earnestly hope you will give us another chance in the future to host you better.

Reviewed 17 April 2021

Odors of smoke and mildew, little sound buffer at door and in walls. Microwave not able to be plugged in due to receptacle location. No bugs, A/C worked, sheets were clean. I would not take my wife there, but for me and my son, we could manage.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Masterkey Hospitality, Revenue Management at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We have set high standards for hospitality at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Savannah and going ahead, we will work on bettering our quality services. We are also taking gradual steps to upgrade our property and enhance our hotel room amenities. Having said that, we hope you will give us the chance in the future to host you even better.

Reviewed 11 April 2021

The room was fine but the jacuzzi was absolutely filthy. I had to take my germ-x (because no cleaner was available) and wiped out globs of hair from the tub. After I was finally satisfied enough with it I decided to start filling it up to get in it. I about fainted when I seen nothing but black gunk all over the sides of the tub. Especially when neither me nor my husband had been in there yet. It was absolutely disgusting.i took plenty of pictures in hope that something will be done about this.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Masterkey Hospitality, Revenue Management at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Dear Mariah,

We are really gutted to know that your recent stay with us was not up to the mark. We have addressed your concerns regarding the cleanliness of the jacuzzi straight with the housekeeping staff and we will ensure a more stringent approach from here on. What you experienced is inarguably unpleasant and we will see to it that no other guest experiences the same. Please accept our sincere apologies for failing to meet your expectations, and we only hope you will give us another chance in the future to undo your unpleasant experience.

Reviewed 4 April 2021

The place was overall decent and clean. I believe they are in the process of remodeling the hotel and so there was some heavy traffic at times in and around the building. My room could have probably been cleaned once more before entering the room but made do with what I had. Like I mentioned overall it's a place to lay ur head down and u have what you need.

Date of stay: March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your modest ratings. We have addressed your concerns regarding the cleanliness of our property straight with the housekeeping staff and we will ensure a more stringent approach from here on. We will see to it that no other guest experiences the same. Indeed, we are working on enhancing our hospitality services, and we will ensure your future visits are more satisfactory.

Reviewed 26 March 2021

The room was very nice and everything was clean. I was only there for one night but the service was very good. The lady at the front desk was a sweetheart. I didn’t have anything to complain about. I recommend this hotel

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Masterkey Hospitality, Revenue Management at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

Dear Happy Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We are glad that your recent night-long stay at our property was completely flawless. Our hotel staff takes pride in catering to the requirements of valued guests like you, and we are so glad to have exceeded your expectations. We also want to thank you for your kind words about our front desk staff member. On that pleasing note, we look forward to hosting you again in the future. See you soon!

Warm Regards,