“Get a seat a the bar.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

One of the best bar staffs around. Very attentive and they make solid recommendations on food. The kitchen could use some direction at times but they always fix their mistakes with no hassle.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This is one of our favorite places to dine in Johnson City. Our meal was good. We ordered an extra side of macaroni & cheese for our child, only to find out that the side was more expensive than the kids meal itself! We thought our server would have pointed this out to us, and given us the option of which to order.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

It doesn’t get much better than this for seafood. I spent a week in Florida this year and this meal tonight beat them without a doubt. I had the grill swordfish and pumpkin ravioli seasonal dish. It was out of this world cooked to perfection. I spoke with one of the managers and the Executive chef and gave them Many compliments.I will be back as soon as I can. I live in Nashville and will take my wife to the local bonefish there for this dish this weekend

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Great food and lovely, cheerful atmosphere. We ate at the bar which resulted in us meeting some lovely people, but there's also a relaxed bistro style area and a more formal restaurant. Altogether an excellent experience!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

How to summarise. Pretty hard. The menu pretty much kicks you off. Great selection, with plenty of recommendations (as a true restaurant would), with a great wine list to complement the food. I was overjoyed that the wait staff were at such pains to find a wine for me to enjoy with the food. I wasn't trying to be pretentious, merely being adventurous, and they accommodated me with a smile. They also were very cool and polite to an obnoxious woman who unfortunately was the subject of a waiter accident. Get over it, love. The entrees, mains and desserts were fantastic, beer and wine was fantastic, the service was fantastic, enough said?

1  Thank Glenn W