“Lunch”

Freiberg's
Ranked #3 of 328 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Very inexpensive but delicious lunch. Service was excellent and so was the sauerbraten. Atmosphere was good even if a little loud.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Freiberg's appeared to be popular with college folks (there was a nice crowd). I suppose because the food was OK, prices were decent, portions were huge...and beer was good. In our opinion, the food was just barely OK. I would not recommend it at all.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We found this on TripAdvisor as we were traveling through. We stopped and had a wonderful lunch. We had schnitzel, goulash, Bavarian potato salad, red cabbage, mashed potatoes and sauerkraut. All were delicious!!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My husband picked out this place one evening. I don't eat sauerkraut so I was wondering what I would eat but this place has several other options! The pork schnitzel and beer cheese was great. Excellent mashed potatoes. They serve large portions here. Would come back again.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Visited while on a business trip. I lived in Germany over 25 years. Best schnitzel I've had since. Also loved the red cabbage, pretzels with beer cheese and bread with herb butter. The fried potatoes with bacon were ok. My co worker's mashed potatoes looked like a better choice. I didn't try the salad but the menu description did t look anything like a salad plate I used the get in Germany.