“Never had anything I didn't love here!!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 316 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Word of advice... Use the call ahead seating on the weekend it really cuts down on the wait! The tomato basil soup is extraordinary ❤ chicken strips, baked potato and onion appetizer are amazing!!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We love everything we've ever gotten there! Service is very fast and nice love the blackberry or raspberry tea. Gourmet burger is soooo yummy!

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here several times. The food is very good and ample servings. Full bar as well. Wait staff very attentive and accommodating. Would recommend highly.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Soup and salad, and burger and fries were good. I really enjoyed the seasoning on the fries. Atmosphere was nice and so was waitress.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

My business buddy & I ate there last week.

We decided to get bone in ribeye & 2 salads & split steak for a lunch treat!

Steak was ordered medium - but cane out neatly well done. Disappointed
Tasted ok still but no red juice I love!

The manager came by asked how it was & so we told him truth. He offered cook another but no time for lunch & I didn't want waste a steak. He did adjust the bill 25 percent with out us asking. Thanks for that

Not busy in there - sad to see but place looked nice