“A Perfect Place To Dine When Passing Through”
Review of Cafe Lola

Cafe Lola
Ranked #5 of 321 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Once a year I join friends in Blowing Rock to a home owned by one of our group. Cafe Lola is a perfect half way stop. Excellent food with variety of choices. Lunch menu is extensive covering all needs. Locally owned...lunch was excellent...I am sure dinner is equally as good

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We are in Johnson City for a weekend visiting friends. Needed a place to go to brunch on Sunday and found this great place to go. The food and service were both excellent with plenty of choices on the menu. The atmosphere is quaint and very café style just like the name of the restaurant.
We will definitely return on our next visit to the city.
It is very reasonably priced and the food far exceeds that of other higher-priced establishments in the area.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is locally owned and all the food is prepared fresh my wife and I enjoyed meeting the owner and all the wonderful people that work there the food is first rate.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This a nice restaurant with excellent food. The waiter was good and very apologetic for the slow service. They had a large group in a separate room and a small kitchen. We would go back again. The kale salad and lasagna were excellent.

1  Thank Merritt47
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I had Waldorf chicken salad for lunch. I thought it was well made dish which was a rolled chicken breast with white sauce served with greens, nuts and apples. The flavors were nicely developed. I would recommend the place.

1  Thank Nellyo65