“Nice meal and good service!”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #16 of 319 Restaurants in Johnson City
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner and was seated in less than 5 minutes. Service was good with our drinks served promptly and orders taken. The food was out in a reasonable time, we thought, but management thought otherwise. We were given a free dessert! Our entree selection was Chicken Alfredo. I was expecting a nice creamy sauce but it was fairly dry. The flavor was good. My salad was an Italian salad with oil & vinegar dressing. Loved the salad!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I recently decided to swing by Carrrabba’s. While we love us some Carrabba’s we were concerned about the wait and we really were not in the mood to hang out for a while. Got there and the wait wasn’t going to be that bad....20 to 30 minutes. But did you know that when you walk in and look left at the bar, area and see the tall tables running down the center of the bar (between the actual bar and tables against the wall) that those tables are first come first serve? Well that is what they are and that is what we did. The table was open and so we sat down. Within minutes we had our order in and drinks on the table. A little side bonus: because we were technically in the bar area and because it was happy hour the appetizers were half-off! Now we are not drinkers but half-off on appetizers! We were all over that; we got the chicken wings.

Our server was really good. He explained all of the specials and even convinced me to try out the seasonal stuffed pork chops. They were excellent!! My wife got the Johnny and my son got a steak and Alfredo.

If you are like us and love you some Carrabba’s but don’t like the wait next time see if you can scoop up one of those center tables.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We get grilled chicken, mashed potato. .soup, salad, bread . Fettuccine Alfredo, lasagna. ..The Johnny!
It's all good!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Had the stuffed porkchops with some custom modifications for me! The server was attentive. the dessert was delicious.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

When asked if there were any specials in October our waiter responded quickly NO. I then asked about the $10 off of wine for the month of October and he said oh yea I forgot about that. When our checks came you guessed it no $10 off which he then had to go back and rewrite our checks. My entree came out before anyone else and when his assistant mentioned it he said don't worry the others will be out shortly just leave his. It was another 15 minutes before their food came so my entree went cold while I waited for them to be served. Make sure you don't have Andre as a waiter.

1  Thank Gregg-Midlo
Carrabbas, Guest Relations Manager at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Hello,

That's no fun. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at homeoffice@carrabbas.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Johnson City, TN". We can then correspond directly over email.

Amy