“Small plates treats!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed our time with our server Pamela as we tried some appetizers and small plates. The minestrone soup is amazing!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

New Years Eve dinner party. Reservations were made to accommodate a large party. Service was excellent and every one's food was served hot.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal! Service by Michael was wonderful! Visiting from out of town but will be our stop when we return!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Look before I brag about this place yes I understand Carrabbas is a chain and nothing unique. However, this place, maybe it's just this specific location does a great job at serving fresh delicious food and have great service as well. All sauces are made in house and cooked right in front of you so no secrets.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Our party of seven had a wonderful meal at Carrabba’s. I love it when a chain restaurant produces chef prepared meals. The draft Peroni was perfect as was the bread dipped in olive oil and herbs. My entree of Chicken Parmesan and Arugala was exceptional. The waiter was personable, courteous and skilled. He is currently a senior at ETSU. We told him our cause for celebration, and he treated our honoree with a complimentary dessert. The hostess also made a point of congratulating him. It was the perfect ending for a special day.