“Yummy”

Pal's Sudden Service
Ranked #2 of 328 Restaurants in Johnson City
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Fantastic hamburgers and fries. A friend suggested I try this and I am glad I did. The next time I am in town, I plan to visit again. I cannot wait to try the shakes.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve been going to pals for years!!! They are very clean and neat!! The employees are very polite, and you don’t have to worry about getting a cold burger!! They’re made fresh each time!! Pal’s for good food and sudden service!!!

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Love love love. You can't go wrong with Pals. Frenchie Fries, a big pal and a sweet tea makes the perfect meal. If you're in East Tennessee you've got to stop at Pals!

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

If you want fast food there is none better than this regional chain. They make it such a pleasure to dine in your car. The restaurant sparkles and shines with sanitary standards well beyond the norm. Lots of smiling faces from people that love their jobs. The food is super quick and the quality noticeably better than the other joints. Great ingredients served hot and fresh. I love the Big Pal with cheese and the best hotdog in the state. My dog loves it too—- they always have milk-bones at the pickup window.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Years ago as a traveling salesman in the electrical industry, Tri-cities was part of my territory, and I always looked forward to getting lunch at Pal's. In fact, I had several customers who, when I invited them to lunch, always wanted to go to Pal's. Pal's probably has the best French fries that I have eaten anywhere. You would think that with a thousand burger places there really wouldn't be one that stood out, I guarantee you that you will change you mind once you have eaten there. After 37 years I visited Johnson City to visit my grandson at ETSU and before I left I had to try Pal's again to see if they were as good as ever. THEY CERTAINLY WERE!