“Best Tea around.”

Pal's Sudden Service
Ranked #1 of 20 Quick Bites in Johnson City
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I love Pal's tea. They have other things that are great like Hot Dogs and Frenchie frys. Can't get enough of their food.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Fantastic hamburgers and fries. A friend suggested I try this and I am glad I did. The next time I am in town, I plan to visit again. I cannot wait to try the shakes.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve been going to pals for years!!! They are very clean and neat!! The employees are very polite, and you don’t have to worry about getting a cold burger!! They’re made fresh each time!! Pal’s for good food and sudden service!!!

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Love love love. You can't go wrong with Pals. Frenchie Fries, a big pal and a sweet tea makes the perfect meal. If you're in East Tennessee you've got to stop at Pals!

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

If you want fast food there is none better than this regional chain. They make it such a pleasure to dine in your car. The restaurant sparkles and shines with sanitary standards well beyond the norm. Lots of smiling faces from people that love their jobs. The food is super quick and the quality noticeably better than the other joints. Great ingredients served hot and fresh. I love the Big Pal with cheese and the best hotdog in the state. My dog loves it too—- they always have milk-bones at the pickup window.

Date of visit: November 2017