“No mistakes”

Pal's Sudden Service
Ranked #2 of 335 Restaurants in Johnson City
Reviewed 3 January 2018

By no means is it Gourmet, but it is always fast, consistent and correct. That is hard to find in this day and time. Dr. Enuf on tap, enough said!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I love Pal's tea. They have other things that are great like Hot Dogs and Frenchie frys. Can't get enough of their food.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Fantastic hamburgers and fries. A friend suggested I try this and I am glad I did. The next time I am in town, I plan to visit again. I cannot wait to try the shakes.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve been going to pals for years!!! They are very clean and neat!! The employees are very polite, and you don’t have to worry about getting a cold burger!! They’re made fresh each time!! Pal’s for good food and sudden service!!!

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Love love love. You can't go wrong with Pals. Frenchie Fries, a big pal and a sweet tea makes the perfect meal. If you're in East Tennessee you've got to stop at Pals!