“Always consistent”

Ranked #10 of 319 Restaurants in Johnson City
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Never disappointed, great service, fantastic food and huge selection. Two thumbs up! Several favorites. Price surprisingly good.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I love Cheddars. The food is always great with large portions. It is not on the menu currently but the chicken & waffles are my favorite. If you ask they will make it for you. Four chicken tenders on a waffle with hot syrup, delicious. I have never been able to finish it. The salmon is also very good. Burgers are always good.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Cheddar's is a typical American chain serving lots of 'favorities' with a typically oversized menu. The restaurant itself appeared to be fairly new and was clean. It reminded me a bit of Applebees in vibe, with a lot of autographed photos on the walls and other sporting references.
The food itself was ordinary and the server had our check on the table about halfway through us eating our entrees. We would enjoyed another drink, but we just decided to call it there.

There are a lot of options around here and I think you could do better at exploring those.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Waitress was slow. Appetizer and salad was brought out with the meal. Food was lukewarm. Never did get a refill on my coffee.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I always come here for our potato soup fix! The chicken pot pie is also very tasty! Good food, nice people! I recommend, however be warned...they usually have a wait!