“Great place”

Barberitos
Ranked #49 of 328 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve always had a great experience eating here. Great staff. The only issue is garbage cans are usually running over and for reasons I don’t understand the opening in the garbage cans is too small. They need to clean table more often especially when they are busy.

The only thing I wish the company would do is have a better salsa.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

We came here on a whim while we were in town for a medical appointment and we are so glad we did. The food was great and the employees we came in contact we all wonderful.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

You get generous portions of tasty Mexican food, though at a kind of steep price. Most items I have tried are good and I enjoy the fresh tortilla chips served on the side. The major drawback is the facility itself. It is rundown looking and never looks quite clean.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Yummy local food! Organic and fresh! Really helped me stick to my Paleo diet on the road! Staff was very friendly and helpful with menu! Won't be my last trip this week!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Amazing help from the helpful staff in ordering for 75, adding tofu for a few, and being allowed to pick up the chips and salsa early for our Fiesta happy hour. Brought the food right on time, hot, fresh, delicious. Ample amount, and lucky for me there were plenty of leftovers. No one went away hungry!