“Great smoked wings”

Buddy's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 26 March 2017

I stopped by with family for just a snack. Both of us had the 4 piece smoked wings with a drink. They were excellent! Wish I lived closer so I could try out their other offerings. Service was quick and the food came right out. If the rest of their food taste's half as good as their smoked wings, they have a great restaurant.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

We were greeted by all the staff with a big Hi and wide smile.The food was cooked just right and tasty. The corn was on the cob and fresh the baked beans were good but served cold.I had chicken,pulled pork and ribs.The chicken was juicy and great the pulled pork delicious but the ribs were overcooked and tasteless.Still a good meal with friendly staff.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We eat here often...The food and service is excellent and consistant with their other locations. The pork and sides are excellent...We also like the Smokey Dogs as well as the Smokey Wings. I wish they served beer.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We ordered in & had quick service. Our food was excellent & the staff was friendly & efficient. The price of your order is reasonable. I would recommend Buddy's Bar-B-Q to everyone.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Servers very pleasant and helpful in making selection. All 4 of us had the pok platter and differnt sides. Green beans, baked beans, potato salad, slaw and hush puppies were all very good. We also used sauces at table rather than have them put sauce on. Excellant value for the food. A very clean and appealing dining area. We would eat here again.