“Eat here at least once a week”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #16 of 27 Restaurants in Kingston
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Employees are great. They get my order right every time. Best burgers for a fast food restaurant. Could use a little more dining room help during busy hours.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Facility was very clean and staff was friendly. Wait time wasn't bad at all. Food was fresh as expected.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Hardee's needs to stick with what they do best - breakfast and burgers. I tried one of their new Mexican chicken bowls and it was NOT good. If they would actually put real chicken in the dish for a starter, that might improve the taste. My recommendation is to go for breakfast and maybe a burger sometimes. Forget the "Red Burrito" stuff! That is a big YUCK from me.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

Normal Hardee's fare, nothing special. Service was good, but the intercom for the drive-through was awful. It took several tries back and forth to place our order. We should have gone inside. While we were there, they were building forms for concrete right in front of the drive-through window which made it difficult to access. Normal prices, standard Hardee's food and courteous staff.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

The food was excellent! I believe the food is made when ordered and not sitting under hot lights hoping to be bought. But the time wait from order to serving was 22 minutes. It was a Sunday afternoon and approximately 6 employees were present. The staff is polite and friendly. Food is ordered, the customer receives a numbered plaque and sits down. I noticed orders coming out in shifts, as ours. I had the BBQ grilled chicken breast on a freshly made roll. My partner's bacon cheese burger was juicy and both of us liked the food. The side salad was scant, included a slice of tomato, three rings of raw onion and shredded cheese. I ordered my sandwich without mayo but wanted ketchup. It was evident the mayo was attempted to be wiped off and the ketchup added. I got fries, which weren't ordered with my meal, but my partner did not. We swapped food containers. The chocolate (not my favorite flavor) malt my lunch partner ordered was good, for chocolate and smothered in whipped cream. Mmmmmmmmmm! Just give me a cup of whipped cream and I'm happy! If you have hungry children don't bring them here! They will be starved and cause a scene as hungry children can do. The restaurant was not crowded. Other people kept going up to the counter looking for their food. There was an atmosphere of disappointment. People didn't look happy having to wait so long. The store, clean as can be, has been open about two months. Maybe it will get better. So, you decide if good food at a fast food establishment is worth the wait.