“AMAZING food and service ”
Review of Sticky Rice Cafe

Sticky Rice Cafe
Ranked #121 of 1,207 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in while in Knoxville. I must say our server Tasha was exceptional! She gave great suggestions and descriptions of the food. My husband had the pork chops and sticky rice as suggested and they were perfectly seasoned and cooked to perfection. I had the beef laab with sticky rice and it too was amazing. The boba tea was yummy and so was my mango sticky rice. I highly recommend this place and will stop in every time I visit the area!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I visited for a late lunch, so hardly a busy time.

Still waiting for the first hello, let alone service - 15 minutes after sitting down.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This was our first time, and definitely won't be our last! We got the spring veggie role, which is a MUST! I got the sweet and spicy sauce and it was great with it. My boyfriend got a shrimp dish, and I got chicken and veggies (both with sticky rice). All of it was great! I actually liked the shrimp one more, but mine was just as good. The waitresses were very nice and informative. Thanks, Sticky Rice!

1  Thank Ashley T
Reviewed 25 May 2017

This is a fairly new restaurant and my wife and I just found out about it. We sure were glad we gave it a try. There are lots of appetizing choices on the menu - we finally settled on two Fresh Spring Rolls with grilled BBQ pork, then we split a dinner entrée of Seafood Laab. Everything was so fresh and tasty. Most dishes have a little bit of spice, but not too much. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 8 May 2017

My husband and I attended a crawfish boil to benefit breast cancer awareness. We had the best time the restaurant wasn't cooking any items from their wonderful menu. It had the feeling of being on a cruise ship or an island. Now we love every item that we have had on their menu.