See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2012

This hotel is off the beaten path, so not much traffic noise. However, it's in poor shape. The parking lot pavement is broken up, the grounds are in terrible shape and the security doors into the hallways are inoperative. The hallway carpets are old and dirty, and the first room I stayed in was just plain bad. Some of the light covers were torn off and the walls, carpet and bath were in poor condition. I was not comfortable here. I'm sorry to say this is my second bad experience with Sleep Inn. I afraid I must mark Sleep Inn off my travel hotel list.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2012

This property has gone down in the last few years. When I stayed here several years ago it was a nice enough property. It is still a quiet place to stay but they have let the exterior and alot of the interior get very worn out. The rooms themselves are fair. My room was clean and the furnishings were good but the wall paper was in need of some repairs as well as the shower enclosure. I have always been a fan of choice hotel properties because they are tough on the motels to keep things looking and working good. but this one seems to have slipped through the cracks somehow. I can say on the possitive side that it was quiet and the staff was really friendly and knowledgeable.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Move on down the road. This place is old, dirty and is in disrepair. I have had $3.00 rooms in Mexico that where in better shape.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank deacon51
Reviewed 12 February 2012

The staff was very helpful but the hotel needs to be updated. New carpets for sure. Nice stay and location was nice.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 December 2011

We stayed there with two of our children (ages 4 and 7.) The bathroom was covered with mold, the shower leaked and there was stale, stinky water left in the coffee maker. The carpet was filthy and the room had a very musty smell to it. Never again!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family