Free cancellation until 27/07
US$104
US$119
US$112
  • Pool
Best Western Knoxville Suites(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$72
Hotels.com
US$104
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$109
The Oliver Hotel(Knoxville)
US$180
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Worst Hotel I have ever seen! When we first arrived, we waited in the lobby for 30 minutes ringing the bell waiting for someone to come to the front desk. Other people were coming in behind us getting mad that no one was there at the desk. Someone finally called the hotel and a younger guy walked out. He did not even use the computer just wrote down our names then the hotel number 119. When we got to the hotel it smelt horrible! The walls had mold and the place smelt like mildew. The sheets were dirty, stained, and had black hair all over them. There were not any towels, no toilet tissue, and no extra garbage bags or soap. We asked the young guy if we could get new clean sheets and etc. He came back and the sheets still had black hair all over them. We asked again for clean sheets and he said "I'm sorry but we might not have any because were running out". There was bugs on the towels and the shower was leaking so bad the whole bathroom floor was about two inches deep in water. We stayed one night and felt like we were in hell. What really topped it off, was a cam cast on top of the old tv. Were they watching people??? It was discusting. I checked my card and it said econolodge. So I called the Knoxville North and spoke to a lady there. She told me he had lost his license to be a choice hotel. This is not even a sleep inn anymore!!! I would rather sleep in my car.

Room Tip: Before you pay, ask to see the room first!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2013

We were just passing thru to spend the night and saw there was a Sleep Inn at the next exit. We generally like Choice Hotels so we decided to choose this place for the night. First it is very hard to find. All the other hotels are near the exit from the interstate, but this is not near any other hotels or restaurants. Although it was a weekday night the place was really vacant with only a couple of cars in the parking lot. When we walked in, the desk clerk told us that the computers were down because the owner was having a dispute with Choice Hotels. They had to write down our reservation manually, and said the owner would give us our choice rewards points in the morning. Got to the room and there was tape across the carpeting in the doorway. Later on we went to deadbolt our room door and found there was no hardware on the door frame that the deadbolt goes into. The window screen had a hole in it and was bent out. We did check the beds and sink area which appeared to be clean, so we stayed the night, but had it not been so late when we checked in, we probably would have gone elsewhere. Vending machines and guest computer were also out of order. In the morning the owner said we might get points towards our stay, but he might be changing to an Econolodge. After i looked at my credit card receipt, I saw that it did say Econolodge on the slip. Would not recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2012

For three weeks i have been trying to refunded for the overcharges, they dont clean the rooms as they should as well as restock with clean towels, wash clothes and toliet paper. Staff was very frendly, but you had to ask for verything. I travel for a leaving and average 200+ hotels rooms a year, and this is by far the worst place i have every stop by. In my opinion it needs to replaced.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott E
Reviewed 25 September 2012

this is the ABSOLUTE worst hotel that i have EVER stayed at in my ENTIRE life! When we got there the staff was very strange and rude also appeared as they haven't showered in a month!! The hotel room was filthy!... the window in the room (114) was cracked... the bathroom door was disgusting.. i wouldn't touch it at all.. the bathroom itself was so gross that we refused to shower there (we stayed one night lol).. the bedroom door wouldn't close well and continued to open through out the day. there was a total of three cars in the parking lot.. the room smelled really really bad.. the air conditioner was so humid that my flip flops were wet... this is awful.. i wanna puke just thinking about it. DO NOT STAY HERE!! i am warning you! it is and was the worst experience of my life!

Room Tip: choose a different hotel!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank heidi b
Reviewed 5 August 2012

This hotel is off the beaten path, so not much traffic noise. However, it's in poor shape. The parking lot pavement is broken up, the grounds are in terrible shape and the security doors into the hallways are inoperative. The hallway carpets are old and dirty, and the first room I stayed in was just plain bad. Some of the light covers were torn off and the walls, carpet and bath were in poor condition. I was not comfortable here. I'm sorry to say this is my second bad experience with Sleep Inn. I afraid I must mark Sleep Inn off my travel hotel list.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business