“One of our new favorite pizza spots”

Rosati's Chicago Pizza
Ranked #311 of 1,212 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I am not a huge pizza person but my wife and boy's are. someone told me about Rosati's so I figured we would give it a try. My wife and I went in and it's a small place maybe 8 or 10 small tables inside and a few outside, you can buy a whole pizza or you can buy it by the slice. It was lunch time when we went and you could get a slice of pizza and a drink for $4.99 and the slice was huge, we had the pepperoni and it was delicious. They have a decent menu and everything we seen others eating looked really good as well. We will definately be going back.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Pizza tasted fair. First time I got a round pizza sliced in 2 inch squares. Just was not a pizza. Cut in normal pie wedges. Lost appetite. To me that is not authentic pizza.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I'm biased because I love Chicago style pizza and this pie is just an average representation of the original. The crust could have been crispier, and the toppings, while fresh, were meager in a Chicago pie. The pepperoni pie I ordered had very little pepperoni. The cheese was plentiful and the sauce was good. I'm still looking for the great Chicago style pie in Knoxville. This one is worth a try to get a hint of Chicago!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

There is nothing like Chicago Style pizza, do not confuse it with deep dish. This is more like a pie. It is not the best I have ever had as I go to Chicago often, but for the Knoxville area, it is pretty good. Realize this is very filling, you will probably only eat one or two pieces.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I would highly recommend trying this pizza and the ravioli was pretty good too. Can't wait to try their pastas.