Free cancellation until 05/08
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$80
US$117
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$89
US$67
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$59
US$55
Best Western Knoxville Suites(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$72
BestWestern.com
The Oliver Hotel(Knoxville)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$215
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskpurple heartroom was cleannice place to staylittle thingssafe areafirst floorbooked this hotelcracker barrelbreakfast barhotel roomchecking inroad tripfree breakfastdefinitely stay here againbiscuitshie
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We are from SW Florida and had to evacuate due to Hurricane Irma. We are traveling with 5 dogs and 10 adults. The welcome we received from the folks here was exceptional. Everyone went out of their way to help us and try to make our stay as comfortable as possible. In my room was my wife, my senior mother and 2 Labrador Retrievers. The room was clean, the beds were comfy, and there was a fridge and microwave which really helped. They offer a continental breakfast which was some good choices. The customer service has been excellent! Thank you to the entire staff!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

You are very welcome! Thank you for stay with us and we hope everything is as good as it can be when you return to Florida. We will be sure to let the staff know of your good review. Please return again to stay with us if you ever have time to visit our area.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We have stayed at this hotel x in the last year on our way to south Carolina. We have found it to be clean, comfortable and are very happy they will allow our dog. The only issue we have is we need a suite and they start on the 2nd floor and out dog is afraid of the elevator.

Room Tip: suites start on 2nd floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

We hope your dog got over fearing the elevator. Thank you for such a good review and please return again.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I was quite disappointed in this Holiday Inn Express. Overall, it seemed old and grungy. Carpets were stained everywhere. It smelled musty. The bathroom didn't meet my fairly lax cleaniness standards. I stayed here because I needed a pet friendly hotel on this trip. This Holiday Inn Express was more expensive than surrounding hotels but wasn't worth it. I would definitely never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. While I’m thrilled to hear our staff was friendly, I regret that the hotel did not meet your expectations. We are in the process of evaluating opportunities for improvement and appreciate your input!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Room was clean but went to check out and heard a housekeeper talking on her bluetooth talking on phone about a another employee. I had my kids with me and was offended by that. I think its low class to be talking about another employee using foul language. Hope this matter gets resolved...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

I was disappointed to learn of your experience at our hotel, and Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. There is no excuse for the issue that occurred during your stay. We have been working with our staff to ensure this matter is corrected. Thank you for the distinct service you have provided us by sharing your thoughts. I apologize for the issue that you reported, and hope to have a future opportunity to regain your confidence and goodwill.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Everything was great except a faint cigarette smell in the room. The room was clean, thermostat worked great. Good water pressure and breakfast was good enough to get me to lunch. Request a room on the backside that faces the woods. Nice view and quiet.

Room Tip: back side, view of woods.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for choosing our hotel and we are glad you enjoyed your view. Please come back again soon. Your good review is appreciated.