Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$104
US$112
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotels.com
US$117
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$80
Best Western Knoxville Suites(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$72
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$215
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskpurple heartroom was cleannice place to staylittle thingssafe areafirst floorbooked this hotelcracker barrelbreakfast barhotel roomchecking inroad tripfree breakfastdefinitely stay here againbiscuitshie
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel was nice and clean. The front desk was friendly. Beds were comfortable and the rooms were a decent size- we had a double room and we were comfortable. Breakfast was good but the space was small.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for your good review and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Please return the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Stayed two nights in October. I ask the front desk how long they had been there and was told 10 or 11 years. I could not believe it because I thought the hotel was brand new. The spotlessly clean lobby with the new looking furnishings made it look new. They told me they would be renovating at the end of the year, but I don't see a need for it in the lobby. The rooms were exceptionally clean as was the hallways. The breakfast bar was of good variety and delicious. At the end of the day, after the breakfast bar was way closed, I went to the vending area for some milk, but there was none. I ask D J at the front desk where I could get some and he was so nice and ask me how many I needed and he went into the kitchen and got some for me. The front desk staff were exceptionally friendly and accomodating. Will definately stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Martha L P
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

We are glad you found our staff friendly and accommodating. Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains an we look forward to hosting you again

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Stayed here enroute to Hilton Head a couple times and both times had a great experience. Two minutes off I-40 with nice restaurant and gas right across the street. Looks really new. Room was quiet, spotless, modern and comfy. The front desk staff is super friendly and helpful. Nice free breakfast starts at 6 am with the usual full array of choices. If Fido wants to come along it is pet friendly with lots of nice grass (pet owners will understand) and yummy treats in the Wag bin in the lobby. We will definitely stay here again next year.

Room Tip: Odd numbers facing south see the main drag.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

We are glad you enjoyed your stay enough to come stay with us again. Thank you for your good review and we look forward to hosting you again here at the Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We are from SW Florida and had to evacuate due to Hurricane Irma. We are traveling with 5 dogs and 10 adults. The welcome we received from the folks here was exceptional. Everyone went out of their way to help us and try to make our stay as comfortable as possible. In my room was my wife, my senior mother and 2 Labrador Retrievers. The room was clean, the beds were comfy, and there was a fridge and microwave which really helped. They offer a continental breakfast which was some good choices. The customer service has been excellent! Thank you to the entire staff!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

You are very welcome! Thank you for stay with us and we hope everything is as good as it can be when you return to Florida. We will be sure to let the staff know of your good review. Please return again to stay with us if you ever have time to visit our area.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We have stayed at this hotel x in the last year on our way to south Carolina. We have found it to be clean, comfortable and are very happy they will allow our dog. The only issue we have is we need a suite and they start on the 2nd floor and out dog is afraid of the elevator.

Room Tip: suites start on 2nd floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

We hope your dog got over fearing the elevator. Thank you for such a good review and please return again.