“Excellent burgers but pricey”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #206 of 1,304 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The burgers and fries at 5 Guys are excellent! Very tasty! The food arrives in a brown paper bag, which our fries were running over the paper cup they come in. No scrimping on the fries, which were seasoned and salty but not too salty. Toppings were free on the burgers, except things like bacon and cheese. I had the Little Bacon Cheeseburger and was very impressed with it. The main difference between the Little burgers and the regular that I could see is that the regular have two beef patties where the Little has one. The burger was one of the best I've had in a long time and was not a small thing. I'm glad I got the Little rather than regular size.
This is an order up front restaurant and they call your number when it is ready. You tell them what you want on it up front when paying. You do not stand and point to what you want on it such as Subways.
Not fancy inside and the two burgers (one Little and one regular, one medium fry and two sodas) were about $20.00 which I found rather steep for this type of food but they were so darn good I'd definitely come here again to eat.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Stopped at 5 Guys after hearing advertisement about it. Was sadly disappointing. I ordered a double burger. Watched the cook put 2 small balls of burger on the grill & squish them out to the thinness of a krystal burger. Too little burger for too much price. Now there were plenty of fries and they were good, but I went for the burger.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Great burgers with your choice of condiments and ingredients at no extra charge. Order of fries is always overflowing and plenty for at least two. Hot dogs are also a good choice.

Place can get messy at times and prices are on the higher side.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We split a two patty burger and small fries. The food was great. Ample fries. If you haven't eaten at a Five Guys I recommend you try it. They have hot dogs also. We always go when we are really hungry for a great burger. First time at this location. Good service always.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Awesome burgers, shakes, and fries. We love this place and enjoy eating here. I highly recommend it if you're looking for a big juicy tasty burger, shake, and fries with old fashioned American goodness. Prices are a little high but you can't beat the taste!!!!!

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!