“The best running store in East TN”
Review of Runner's Market

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Runner's Market
Ranked #34 of 39 Shopping in Knoxville
More attraction details
Owner description: Specialty running store.
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Excellent customer service and the staff is highly qualified at helping its customers find exactly the right running shoe. Whether you are planning for an occasional run or training for a marathon, this staff can help meet your running needs.

1  Thank Runnermom3

Reviewed 1 May 2009

I just moved to Knoxville and was not really familiar with any running events, community groups, etc. I stumbled on the Runner's Market's Farragut location and am now in LOVE with the store and its employees. They gave me a custom shoe fitting, amazing personal service (not just rushed in and to the cash register and then out like most stores). They took the time to get me signed up for group runs they host on Mondays and Wednesday nights and showed me the best trails! Go visit, if only to make an appearance and I promise you'll find something to love about it!

1  Thank RunnerGirlKT
Reviewed 30 December 2008

I don't really know why this is listed as a Knoxville attraction (other than the fact that there is almost nothing to do in Knoxville). That aside, Runner's Market has two location in Knoxville and it is a very good specialty running store. They have a wide variety of products and most of the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about running.

While I no longer run, I still shop there for athletic gear, shoes, etc. They usually have shoes on sale and often have discounted clothing items.

If you're a runner or walker, Runner's Market is the store for you.