“Farragut Running Love”

Add it.
Runner's Market
Ranked #34 of 39 Shopping in Knoxville
More attraction details
Owner description: Specialty running store.
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Did a staff member fail to notice the way my ankle rolls when I run, and thus sell me shoes that maybe aren't the best option for me? Yes. But did the staff member have me run around in the parking lot and encourage me to run with the store's group? Did the store support my high school team? Yes, yes, yes. So, I forgive it this one oversight; in every other case, Runners Market has been excellent the way a running specialty shop should be.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

though never overwhelmed by the customer service, today's experience will be my last. I had been in the store about 10 minutes looking at clothing and then shoes. There was one customer checking out, one being waited on so I sat in a chair in the shoe department to wait. After the customer who was at the cash register left, I turned to see if someone was headed my way. At that time another customer ( tall man) entered the store . The owner/manager? strode from behind the cash register to wait on the man - ignoring me . The other employee also ignored me and did not approach me. I left the store at that point but returned just to ensure that I wasn't "invisible." I approached the third employee, who was still at the cash register, to explain why I left. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. I will never shop here again.

1  Thank diane g
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Excellent customer service and the staff is highly qualified at helping its customers find exactly the right running shoe. Whether you are planning for an occasional run or training for a marathon, this staff can help meet your running needs.

1  Thank Runnermom3
Reviewed 1 May 2009

I just moved to Knoxville and was not really familiar with any running events, community groups, etc. I stumbled on the Runner's Market's Farragut location and am now in LOVE with the store and its employees. They gave me a custom shoe fitting, amazing personal service (not just rushed in and to the cash register and then out like most stores). They took the time to get me signed up for group runs they host on Mondays and Wednesday nights and showed me the best trails! Go visit, if only to make an appearance and I promise you'll find something to love about it!

1  Thank RunnerGirlKT
Reviewed 30 December 2008

I don't really know why this is listed as a Knoxville attraction (other than the fact that there is almost nothing to do in Knoxville). That aside, Runner's Market has two location in Knoxville and it is a very good specialty running store. They have a wide variety of products and most of the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about running.

While I no longer run, I still shop there for athletic gear, shoes, etc. They usually have shoes on sale and often have discounted clothing items.

If you're a runner or walker, Runner's Market is the store for you.