“Pizza, Roni rolls, root beer floats, & beer”
Review of Hard Knox Pizza

Hard Knox Pizza
Ranked #69 of 1,207 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Bone crusher pizza rocks as well as monthly specialty pizzas as well as the Roni roll. Root beer floats for the kids. Not a lot of beer choices but just enough.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The pizza is good here. Atmosphere is realky neat. It seems a little more boutique type pizza with cute names & speciality ingredients. The sweet sausage was very spicy. It was good pizza, not my favorite pizza place though.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I took my out of town family for lunch on our way to the airport. We all tried different individual pizzas. They were all so good. Love their crust ❤️
The arugula salad was very nice and the meatballs are a "must try"
We had a couple craft beer experts with us and even they were very happy
Great job Alexa! The expansion made a huge difference! Wish you continued success

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

The food here is super awesome. It is quite possibly the best pizza in town. In fact, it is worth coming to Knoxville just to get Hard Knox pizza. I'm not so much a fan of the new restaurant's atmosphere, but who cares when the food is so awesome. This is the pizza you are looking for!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

As a true "foodie" my tastes run the entire gamut of restaurants. My daughter and I however have made this our go to place for our bi-weekly "Daddy Daughter" date night. Once every two weeks we descend upon the friendly people here to sample the posted favorites as well as the totally customizable pies. Everything is wonderful!!!