“Best.Sushi.Ever!”
Review of NAMA Sushi Bar

NAMA Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
NAMA Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #157 of 1,316 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I went to NAMA when they only had one location and it was really small. It was worth the wait though! The last time I was in Knoxville it was a MUST for me to get sushi at NAMA... it was convenient they had a second location to where I was staying... it is SOOOO good! I am never disappointed and hope you won't be either!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Waited on our food for 45 minutes with only drinks having been served. Sushi was just "ok". Pretty bland compared to other restaurants in town. Management needs to re-evalutate service load and jump in when there are more than can be served by one person.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Just had a simple sushi roll, edamame and with a few adult drinks. Food was good. Server was NOT. She barely spoke at all. Didn’t ask if we needed anything else when she refilled our water glasses (once). Never removed any plates from the table when they were done being used. I know everyone has bad days but in the food service industry but when working for tips it would help to even know how to fake it! Very disappointed!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Sushi is just blah. Not horrible but no distinguishable taste between different types of sushi rolls. Nothing- no spices, every roll tasted the same. We had heard rave reviews and tried it. Average size rolls for a high price for lunch menu. We will look elsewhere for sushi that is better. Pretty place, nice atmosphere though!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I ordered Sushi last night, to go. The prices were high, the size of the rolls were small and the flavor was just "ok". I was shocked as the environment looked great and the place was packed. Maybe Knoxville just has a different Sushi standard than I do.
Will not go back!

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to NAMA Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!