“Pizza ICON in Lenoir City”
Review of Little Joe's Pizza

Little Joe's Pizza
Ranked #223 of 1,212 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Walking in you see it's always crowded, for good reason GREAT Pizza, cut into squares crispy crust, they must have a secret dough recipe cause it's good, great salads too.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

First off, until finding this place through TripAdvisor recently I never knew it existed. I've driven by probably 100 times in my life, but never noticed this building. Myself, my boyfriend and his sister visited on a Saturday night. We were able to find a seat immediately. The waitress was nice. It took them about 15 minutes to bring bread sticks out because they had to make some, but I was surprised when they offered us a second order. I got the pizza, it was pretty good. The small was enough for 2 meals, about the size of the pizzas at Blaze. My boyfriend got the pizza and his sister got the spaghetti with meatballs. Both said their food was alright, but not outstanding. I did like the feel of the place, nothing glitzy just a comfortable down home feel. Everyone that worked there was very nice and you could tell the men making the pizzas were staying busy. The price was decent as well, not super cheap but not expensive either. We all agreed we may be back when we're in that area.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

The staff was friendly over the phone. Our waiter was attentive and pleasant. Our pizza was delicious, the crust was amazing! Thank you for a great dinner!!

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Little Joe is a staple in west Knoxville. Mom and Pop at it best Pizza is very good always fresh Service always 5 star. Always open after 3. Little outdated on the inside. But that what I like about. Nothing changed in years. So glad, Again mom n pop at it best. Love it

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Little Joe's Pizza is a family owned and family orientated place. There is nothing fancy about it.....just good pasta & pizza. The service is usually good and not huge waits either. We have been there for small group gatherings and they have a nice place for that. There is beer and wine available if you want it so it makes a dinner stop for us as well.