“Good stuff!!”

Little Joe's Pizza
Ranked #193 of 1,306 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 September 2018

OK, so I guess this is my second review of Little Joe's. That's what they tell me. We hadn't been in a while. It's kind of a drive and my waistline can't do pizza TOO often. Do people STILL get their pizza from Domino's? Wow!! Yes, I'm originally from Jersey. Every little town has at least one awesome pizza place. The wife and I got a 13" combo to go. She had two or three squares and I took care of the rest. I know exactly why they've been around so long. Give 'em a try.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Visiting the Farragut TN area and took two Grandsons to Little Joe’s for pizza. All four of us ordered a different type of toppings and we were all happy with our pizza’s.
Plenty to take home too.
Cold beer and pizza!
Our 18. &. 16 year old Grandsons couldn’t finish theirs, surprised me

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent pizza and great beer prices. What they lack in decor they more than make up in tasty pie!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 April 2018

We haven't been to Little Joe's in a long time and decided to have dinner there. We ordered a pizza which was good with lots of toppings. They only serve beer and we ordered a pitcher which was icy cold and reasonably priced. The bread sticks with marinara sauce are still good. Our server was prompt, efficient and friendly. Great to see them still in business after 20+ years.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Local pizza restaurant. Great pizza and service. Been going there 20+ years and never had a bad experience.

Date of visit: December 2017