“Leisurely good lunch”

WokChow Fire Seared Asian
Ranked #233 of 1,200 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Asian
Description: WokChow Fire Seared Asian is Knoxville’s swankiest place to enjoy tantalizing Asian cuisine. The food comes fast and fresh, and with entrees $8.95 or less the value is as good as the taste. We offer take out and delivery, or enjoy your favorite beverage with your meal in our elegant dining room. We will serve daily lunch specials, creative menu items, and a dynamic beer and wine selection. When you visit be sure to join our frequent diner club for free food opportunities. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

What a treat to find a new place to enjoy Asian cuisine. My sister and I enjoyed dining for lunch. I ordered the lunch king pal with egg drop soup and en egg roll. It was perfect with plenty to take home for dinner. My sister ordered the spicy lunch, and it was superb, with hot & sour soup and an egg roll. We each had the brown rice with the dishes. The orders arrived in less than 5 minutes. We arrived at noon and by the time we finished eating the line was out the door. Arrive early! It is very tasty.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Some of the best Asian I've had in Knoxville. Very clean place and you can watch every move the cooks make.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

We were hungry and wanted something fast but good. This fit the bill. We got jalapeno chicken, an almond shrimp and a sweet and sour chicken. We got each with a different thing, one with lo mein noodles one with brown rice and one with fried rice plus had a fried egg roll. Everything was cooked fresh while we waited and we didn't have to wait long so it was good and everything was tasty and the price was reasonable.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I bank across the street, so I decided to give this place a try at lunch time. Since it was after the lunch crowd (about 1.30) I was acknowledged immediately and had no customers to wait behind in a line. The menu is extensive, and the gal at the front patiently explained to me how the "build your own bowl" works. Essentially, you are given a set of choices from start to finish and them make it all up for you fresh. They have a rewards program, which is a nice touch for a lunch place, since all of us have to eat. I have gotten take-out from them twice and both times have rated it "excellent." I watched them box up my food and was impressed with how careful and clean they were during this process. I would like to try the dine-in option sometime, as it has a nice ambience, is not blaring with music and television, and appears clean as a pin. They even serve wine! If you are in the Bearden area approaching Sequoyah, give it a try. I will be back.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We heard it was good, but what a mistake! I had General Tso's Chicken, my wife had Sweet and Sour Chicken. With an egg roll to start. We ordered hot tea but it wasn't delivered so I went to ask and it still took about 5 minutes to show up. Everything was extremely bland, and what flavor thing had in no way resembled good dishes. The rice was terrible, not at all like properly prepared Asian rice. The food was so bad neither of us ate very much and then left in disgust. Needless to say we didn't take anything home.

If you have any experience with modestly good, let alone really good Chinese food, don't degrade yourself by going to this place. It is really awful!!