“Went back for lunch as the dinner the night before was too crowded”
Review of Asia Cafe

Asia Cafe
Ranked #384 of 1,199 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Loved the food. Hot and tasty. Parking was a bit of a problem as there are only so many spots. Egg Rolls were not greasy like some places. Hot and Sour soup was perfect. Portion was large and readily available to-go boxes. A good place for chinese if you are in the area. Tell them Gil sent you!

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Sometimes good sometimes not. This place is very inconsistent with its service and food quality. Today they had a sign ad you walk in. $5 charge per item on any food brought into the restaurant for your kids. Ridiculous!!!!! You will lose $30-$50 ticket just because you don't want a family to bring in their kids chicken nuggets!!! Your call on this one. I do not recommend this one for families.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Asia Café is one of our "go-to" places. The menu has a lot of variety and I have not been disappointed with anything that I ordered. My favorite are the curry dishes. My wife prefers the Malaysian noodle dishes. Portion sizes are large - my wife and I often take home half of our meals for lunch the next day. Service is prompt and courteous.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Delicious food! Awesome service! Authentic flavor! Second time for me to stop here and I plan on it being a regular stop when com I ng through Knoxville. Owner, Phillip, is engaging and entertaining. My waitress, Tanya was helpful!

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Don't let the outside fool you...this place is great. I have had several kinds of sushi that were amazing and the chicken pad thai is to die for!! My husband and I eat here all the time. Love it!