“Fun”

Gavino's Pizzeria and Restaurant
Ranked #147 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Our large family met there to celebrate our son's name day. Delish pizza and friendly staff. Our little ones got to see the puzza makers throw the pizza in the air. Fun! Clean place.

Reviewed 30 January 2016

I was wondering why the place was so empty during lunch hours. The pizza was below average. It tasted like store bought pizza. I was not impressed and will not go back.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

We heard advertisements for the restaurant on the radio so we decided to stop in for lunch when we were in the neighborhood. The restaurant offers pizza by the slice for lunch. We had pepperoni and it was delicious. Give it a try.

Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

We've been searching for a really good Long Island pizza place! Finally, we found it! I must say. .you have to try the Eggplant Rolliatina! They made it fresh for us, without the prosciutto! As vegetarians we were thrilled! Then we ordered the cheese pizza and the Homemade Lasagna! All fresh, you can sure tell the difference! Can't wait to go back! !

1  Thank Eileen C
Reviewed 24 September 2015

I have been coming to Gavinos for years, sadly I hear Gavin has sold the business and new owners took over. Good news is they took over the recipes as well, thank the heavens. I went today for 2 slices at lunch and it was terrible. Tasted like cold store bought frozen pizza. The table next to me had an awesome looking pizza, I almost wanted ask for a slice since mine was so bad. I didn't, wanted to but refrained. The staff is always so nice but the pizza by the slice was just bad. it won't stop me from coming back but it will make me try other places. I spent 10 bucks plus a tip for gross, i'll find some where else to get by the slice. I could have had an whole pizza elsewhere for that. Still want to try some of the pasta dishes. If they ruined my calzones then I'll be pissed. those are the best. will try next time.

1  Thank KrisMack